Welcome to Creative Journeys in Nature
To introduce people to a way of being in relationship to the more than human world and each other.
- That fosters respect, love and awe
- That benefits them mentally, spiritually and physically.
- That helps protect and promote the importance our wild and wooded areas.
- That helps protect and preserve our parks, rivers, seas and lakes.
I aim to do this by offering invitations which..
- inspire playfulness and creativity.
- are accessible to all levels of fitness.
- help you find ways to release stress and anxiety
- help you to slow down and be in the moment, effortlessly.
- introduce you to local woods and green spaces.
- bring people together, counteracting social isolation.
- are accessible to all generations and abilities.
- you can share with family, friends and people you meet.
- help you authentically develop a deep connection to your natural home.
What i Offer
- Creative Mentoring
- Creative Celebrant
- Creative Journeys With Ephemeral Art
- Wanders For Wellbeing - Shinrin-yoku & forest therapy
- Creative Journeys with weaving
- Bent stick furniture
- Coming home
- One to one – deep nature immersion and creative mentoring sessions.
- Private – A unique way to celebrate an occasion with friends & family.
- Corporate – To counter burn out from stress and to inspire creativity and problem solving ability. 5% of each session charge goes to support local charity of your choice.
- Public – regular wanders throughout the seasons. pick up a four seasons pass.
- Immersive courses for wellness and recovery from illness / surgery – 7 walks in 7 weeks
Creative Journeys in Nature
Activities at 10% discount